THE FACTS ON HOW TO CREATE THE RIGHT CURL.
We see quite a few misunderstandings about how to make the perfect curl with lash lifting. Often due to a lack of knowledge, we see that wrong choices are made. That is why we always advise you to do a training if you want to perform this treatment. You always want to get the most out of your treatment and not just do something in the hope that it will work out well.
HOW DO YOU DETERMINE THE RIGHT SIZE OF SILICONE SHIELDS?
At Inlei® it works so that you have different size silicone shields so that you can give the perfect curl to every length of lashes. The shields have a convex and a flat piece. We only work with the bulge. How do you determine which size you need?
- The lashes should fall over half the bulge.
- The eyelashes should not fall over the entire convex on the flat part.
- If XXl is too small, we recommend the Universal Forma shields.
The eyelashes must therefore fall over the 2nd half of the bulge. Now there is no line that indicates half on the bulge, so you have to come up with this yourself. Do you find that difficult? Then draw a line with a marker on the shields.
This is very important because you place the lotion up to the center line for the right curl.
THERE ARE 2 LINES OF SHIELDS
InLei® has a natural curl line and the striking curl line silicone shields. The natural curl has a 1 behind the sizes. And can be compared to a C curl in eyelash extension terms. The curl is slightly different so that it comes into its own with certain eye shapes.
When do you choose the natural curl?
- With deep-set eyes
- Drooping eyelids
The same guidelines apply to both shields to choose the right size.
NOT ONLY THE SILICONE SHIELDS DETERMINE THE CURL.
In addition to the silicone shields, the placement of the lotion also determines how the curl becomes. This is often forgotten, but the placement of the lotion is just as decisive as the size of the silicone shields. You place the lotion in a consistent line up to half the curve and 2mm from the lash edge. So never against the eyelash edge. This way you get a nice neat line of lotion on your shields.
- If you place the lotion too high, the curl will curl inwards.
- If you apply the lotion too low, the curl will curl less and you will get a more natural effect.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW
- If the inner and outer corners are slightly tapered, then you also let the line run slightly so that the tips of the eyelashes do not get into the lotion. This is important because you don't want overcurled lashes.
- If you have short new "baby" hairs that shoot back from the shield, let them go. These come with their points in the lotion, so that they continue to grow with curled points. They disappear in the result after the treatment.
- If you want to make the curl even more natural with the natural curl line shields, put the lotion slightly below the center line. So a slightly thinner line of lotion. Then you create an even more natural effect.
YOU UNDERSTAND HOW THIS WORKS THEN YOU CAN ALSO WORK WITH THE FORMA SHIELDS.
If you understand how you can determine the curl with the lotion, you can also work with the Inlei® Forma shields. With these shields you really only determine the curl with the lotion. If you put a somewhat thicker line of lotion, your curl will become a bit more striking and if you put a somewhat thinner line of lotion, the curl will become something natural.
FABLES IN THE LASHLIFT WORLD.
- The smaller the shell, the better the curl. This is of course utter nonsense. You can seriously cause a big overcurl with this and the curl will certainly not be beautiful.
- You can smear the lotions all over the lashes. No, no and again no. We will soon write a blog about what exactly the lotions do. If you know how the lotions work, you also know that you only have to apply the lotion where you determine the curl. Are you going to apply it everywhere, so you curl to the ends and your customers will go home crying.
- The more lotion the better? The lotion should be visible and applied consistently, but you don't need to apply more than that. Eyelashes cannot absorb more than necessary.